Shipping and Safety Review 2016 – focus on cyber security – Sponsored by Moore Stephens LLP
We are delighted to invite you to the event on Wednesday, 13 April 2016 organised with and kindly sponsored by our partner, Moore Stephens LLP.
Photographer: Sam Armstrong
The topic of the event is Shipping and Safety Review 2016 – Focus on Cyber Security.
Cyber Security Maritime
Safety and Shipping
Our speakers are:
- Capt. Rahul Khanna – Global Head of Marine Risk Consulting at Allianz Global who will present the findings of the Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality’s annual Shipping and Safety Review of trends and developments in shipping losses and safety.
- Steve Williams – Partner Governance, Risk and & Assurance at Moore Stephens LLP who will present on Cyber security.
- Cassie Forman – Director Shipping & Offshore Maritime at Moore Stephens LLP will chair the event and Q&A sessions.
Date: Wednesday, 13 April 2016
- 6:30 pm – Registration
- 7:00-8:00 pm – Presentations, questions and summary
- 8:00-9:00 pm – Networking drinks
Cost: Free for members (£15 for non-members)
Moore Stephens LLP
150 Aldersgate Street
London EC1A 4AB