Regional Business Development Director for DNVGL Region West Europe and Africa.
Focus is on the commercial impact of complex regulations and the tough decisions owners need to make on compliance given the range of alternatives and uncertainty on implementation dates. Safety, safety culture and managing reputational risk is becoming increasingly important in a tight OPEX environment.
Special focus areas include:
- Data analytics and utilising data to improve efficiency and safety in operation, cyber security
- Compliance with the many new maritime regulations in a cost effective way
Air emissions; LNG, scrubber, NOx, battery propulsion, hybrid propulsion
- Safe implementation of LNG on large cruise ships
- Pre-contract support – providing more options for future trading within a 3% CAPEX increase
- Business implications growing transparency in our business